PDA

View Full Version : __ pushes past ____.

Zikke
July 29, 2009, 05:15
A few revisions ago, the feature was added to have the game display when ____ monster pushes past ____ monster. In theory this is nice to know, but in practice it makes it VERY tedious when you're anywhere near a vault or another room where there are pushing monsters in a room and can't get to you. It gets worse and worse the deeper you go.

I'm just giving my vote for it to be removed, or made into a toggle option. It's driving me nuts. :) The "trampled" messages are okay, because those are finite and more useful.

Magnate
July 29, 2009, 08:03
A few revisions ago, the feature was added to have the game display when ____ monster pushes past ____ monster. In theory this is nice to know, but in practice it makes it VERY tedious when you're anywhere near a vault or another room where there are pushing monsters in a room and can't get to you. It gets worse and worse the deeper you go.

I'm just giving my vote for it to be removed, or made into a toggle option. It's driving me nuts. :) The "trampled" messages are okay, because those are finite and more useful.It's now been restricted to visible monsters, which should make it a whole lot less tedious. Have you tried this new version yet? It's available as the latest 3.1.1 from rephial.org

PowerDiver
July 29, 2009, 08:14
It's now been restricted to visible monsters, which should make it a whole lot less tedious. Have you tried this new version yet? It's available as the latest 3.1.1 from rephial.org

It is so bad with ESP I have to hold down keys. This is in 1585, which is after the ticket was mistakenly closed.

Magnate
July 29, 2009, 08:17
It is so bad with ESP I have to hold down keys. This is in 1585, which is after the ticket was mistakenly closed.Ok, then we have a design problem. Time for a quick poll I think.