PDA

View Full Version : New-posts bug

ekolis
July 3, 2010, 14:56
It used to be that when I click a forum thread in the "recently posted threads" list on the main page, I'm taken to the first unread post in the thread - now I'm taken to the last post in the thread, regardless of which ones I've read! Is something wrong?

pav
July 11, 2010, 07:08
It never worked as you describe it, AFAIK, you're supposed to click the little arrow icon in front of the thread title.

ekolis
July 11, 2010, 11:13
But that would require going to the forum, instead of using the most-recent threads list on the main page... :(

pav
July 11, 2010, 11:15
Oh, the home page. I have forgotten about that. Well that page is not tailed to the individual visitors, sorry.

I'm personally using New Posts view on the forum (top bar) to the great satisfaction.

Magnate
July 11, 2010, 17:59
Oh, the home page. I have forgotten about that. Well that page is not tailed to the individual visitors, sorry.

I'm personally using New Posts view on the forum (top bar) to the great satisfaction.I have to say, I too am a big fan of the New Posts link. I would give all my worldly goods for an Ignore Thread button though ...