Angband Forums

Angband Forums (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/index.php)
-   Variants (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FAangband and squelch/inscriptions (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/showthread.php?t=3388)

AnonymousHero June 22, 2010 16:28

FAangband and squelch/inscriptions
 
Two questions:
  • Is it possible to have books auto-inscribed with the usual "@m1@b1@G1", etc. upon pickup?
  • Is it possible to have squelch settings carried along with the savefile? (Or maybe just specified somewhere else such that they aren't reset upon starting a new game).

I'm playing a moderately weak character at the moment and it's becoming really annoying to have to do these things for every new iteration of the character.

Nick June 22, 2010 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonymousHero (Post 35834)
Is it possible to have books auto-inscribed with the usual "@m1@b1@G1", etc. upon pickup?

'~', object menu, pick the object, '{'. I think it actually works in this version.

Quote:

Is it possible to have squelch settings carried along with the savefile? (Or maybe just specified somewhere else such that they aren't reset upon starting a new game).
I'm afraid not - I may have to include that as an option, as I can see your point.

AnonymousHero June 23, 2010 06:21

Excellent, I'll try the "inscribe on object menu" bit. I've actually managed to get a character relatively far at this point, so I won't be needing it just yet. :)

Pete Mack June 23, 2010 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonymousHero (Post 35897)
Excellent, I'll try the "inscribe on object menu" bit. I've actually managed to get a character relatively far at this point, so I won't be needing it just yet. :)

Famous last words...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.