Angband Forums

Angband Forums (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/index.php)
-   Vanilla (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Angband Borg 3.0.9 and windows (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/showthread.php?t=561)

APWhite September 14, 2010 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by reidypeidy (Post 39996)
The link to the screensaver file is no longer working. Does anyone have a copy they can repost or send me?

My ISP "accidentally" cut my permissions for my webspace and deleted the files. I am working with them to get a restore from a backup. Also, my laptop died and it stored all the borg source files. No worries. I have the laptop drive, just no machine to plug it into. I have an adapter so I can hook it up to my desktop machine, but the converter is at college with my son. I should get all my stuff back in about 3 weeks. So hold tight until the ISP returns my files, or I get my adapter back from the kid.

Andrew

s0be September 14, 2010 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by APWhite (Post 40007)
My ISP "accidentally" cut my permissions for my webspace and deleted the files. I am working with them to get a restore from a backup. Also, my laptop died and it stored all the borg source files. No worries. I have the laptop drive, just no machine to plug it into. I have an adapter so I can hook it up to my desktop machine, but the converter is at college with my son. I should get all my stuff back in about 3 weeks. So hold tight until the ISP returns my files, or I get my adapter back from the kid.

Andrew

I follow your work religiously. I will gladly donate a laptop hardrive to usb adapter if you want.

--

Pat Erley

d_m September 14, 2010 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by APWhite (Post 40007)
My ISP "accidentally" cut my permissions for my webspace and deleted the files.

That certainly wasn't very hospitable.

Glad to hear it's going to be back up though!

reidypeidy September 22, 2010 22:07

So no one has a copy of the screensaver anymore?

APWhite September 23, 2010 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by reidypeidy (Post 40332)
So no one has a copy of the screensaver anymore?

Good news. I got the web access back. Next I need to replace my laptop and recover my drive. Probably two weeks away. We are moving out of state next week. Alloy gear is still in storage.

Andrew

APWhite October 18, 2010 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by APWhite (Post 40337)
Good news. I got the web access back. Next I need to replace my laptop and recover my drive. Probably two weeks away. We are moving out of state next week. Alloy gear is still in storage.

Andrew

OK, I have moved from South Dakota and relocated to St.George Utah. I got internet access and my laptop is fixed. The next hurdle for me is finding a suitable hosting site. I suppose my ISP might have space for me. I will check into it and keep the files posted.

Andrew

d_m October 18, 2010 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by APWhite (Post 41392)
OK, I have moved from South Dakota and relocated to St.George Utah. I got internet access and my laptop is fixed. The next hurdle for me is finding a suitable hosting site. I suppose my ISP might have space for me. I will check into it and keep the files posted.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have server space available so the borg can be online while you get back on your feet. Email me at my forum username @plastic-idolatry.com if you are interested.

Hope the unpacking goes OK!

flechette October 21, 2010 20:59

The lack of your website was seriously disheartening. I'm glad to know you're still around and kicking! It gives my machine something to do while I'm not home. ^^

Magnate October 27, 2010 20:31

Yup, welcome back. Do stroll over to github.com and get yourself an account: I'd love to see an updated borg enter the 3.1.x codebase ...