Angband Forums

Angband Forums (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/index.php)
-   Vanilla (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Firing Arrows (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/showthread.php?t=7339)

dhegler May 16, 2015 15:42

Firing Arrows
 
I picked the game back up recently... Am I missing an option somewhere? When I hit "f" to fire, it automatically fires the f0 slot??? I used to make macros for each quiver slot so I could take advantage of weaknesses...

I did a quick search here, but didn't find anything...

MattB May 17, 2015 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhegler (Post 101625)
I picked the game back up recently... Am I missing an option somewhere? When I hit "f" to fire, it automatically fires the f0 slot??? I used to make macros for each quiver slot so I could take advantage of weaknesses...

I did a quick search here, but didn't find anything...

Hitting <h> fires @f0 at the nearest enemy.
Hitting, e.g., <f6'> fires @f6 at the nearest enemy.

Is that what you meant?

dhegler May 18, 2015 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattB (Post 101647)
Hitting <h> fires @f0 at the nearest enemy.
Hitting, e.g., <f6'> fires @f6 at the nearest enemy.

Is that what you meant?

Not really. My "f" key works just like the "h" key for some reason. I used to hit f1*t to fire the f1 slot to the nearest target. Now, it won't let me go any further than the "f" key and it shoots slot f0 automatically.

MattB May 18, 2015 21:58

err...I don't have that problem, I'm afraid.

dhegler May 19, 2015 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattB (Post 101688)
err...I don't have that problem, I'm afraid.

I can't be the only one who has this issue... Anyone else? I looked at the settings, and can't find anything...

dhegler May 19, 2015 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhegler (Post 101717)
I can't be the only one who has this issue... Anyone else? I looked at the settings, and can't find anything...

Figured out I hit the wrong macro key and assigned "f" instead of my normal f-keys... smh


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.