Angband Forums

Angband Forums (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/index.php)
-   Development (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Calling all contributors (http://angband.oook.cz/forum/showthread.php?t=4573)

myshkin June 18, 2011 07:10

Calling all contributors

In preparation for the 3.3 release, we're trying to update the game's documents, including thanks.txt. If you've contributed code, ideas, graphics, sounds, or anything else to 3.3.0, and you're not already in thanks.txt, please follow up to this thread or send me a PM with how and whether you'd like to be credited. Thanks for all of your contributions!

Derakon June 18, 2011 08:33

May as well put me in as 'Chris "Derakon" Weisiger' instead of just "Derakon". Thanks, Myshkin.

Magnate June 18, 2011 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derakon (Post 55178)
May as well put me in as 'Chris "Derakon" Weisiger' instead of just "Derakon". Thanks, Myshkin.

So on the assumption that it isn't a random collection of letters, where does it come from? Google tells me that there are a few of you (unless this one, the livejournal and the YouTube channel are all you!), but not what it means.

Congrats on making Prophet btw - nice of Eddie to give way. I wonder what's at 5k posts?

buzzkill June 18, 2011 17:08

Quote:

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Defence and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dark City. The average income tax rate is 63%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
This is too good. {keeps fingers crossed}

Derakon June 18, 2011 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnate (Post 55183)
So on the assumption that it isn't a random collection of letters, where does it come from? Google tells me that there are a few of you (unless this one, the livejournal and the YouTube channel are all you!), but not what it means.

The Nation States one isn't me, but LJ and YouTube are. For a long time I was the only Derakon on the internet; sadly those days have passed.

And it's just a random collection of letters. :)

Quote:

Congrats on making Prophet btw - nice of Eddie to give way. I wonder what's at 5k posts?
...oh dear, I really do spend too much time here, don't I?

PowerDiver June 18, 2011 19:40

Quote:

Eddie isn't nice, just too damned busy.

BTW - it would be nice if I my listing in thanks.txt said I was responsible for ID by use.

pav June 19, 2011 09:48

Quote:

I wonder what's at 5k posts?

Dragons...

Philip June 19, 2011 09:54

Quote:

I wonder what's at 5k posts?

I suppose Lord of Darkness. :D

artes June 24, 2011 19:04

If you want to, you can put my name somewhere. It is Jonas Lith.

Tobias June 24, 2011 20:26

Assuming the "Tobias" on the list is me, you can also put me in with the full name. Tobias Franke.