View Single Post
Old April 19, 2017, 03:38   #5
ripforareason
Apprentice

ripforareason is on a distinguished road
Definitely use Anguirel, don't worry about food too much. You can always just swap it out for something else against weaker enemies if you want to conserve food. For abilities, I would suggest getting Flanking, Rauko-Bane, Poison Resistance, and maybe Song of the Trees if your light is not that good. It's also worth considering Keen Senses. Since you have Anguirel, if I was playing this character, I would plan for a melee ability set of something like:

Power + Finesse (I actually like to have both), Follow-Through, Opportunist, Rapid Attack, Momentum, (maybe) Strength.

In the long term (but you don't rapid attack until 1000. For now just use Anguirel with your shield.

I would also swap out the hauberk for a corslet. Hauberks are almost always too heavy imo unless it is Maedhros or Nevrast. A corslet with at least one bonus to one of evasion, melee, or protection sides is usually the sweet spot. As a rule of thumb, I estimate 2 protection ~ 1 evasion or melee, with corslets getting the tiebreaker over studded leather for the extra protection die.
ripforareason is offline   Reply With Quote