View Single Post
Old May 28, 2019, 18:36   #9
bron
Swordsman

Location: Saratoga, California (in the midst of Silicon Valley)
bron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
What can you remember of the history of this stack of wands?
As you can imagine, I'm not real confident that I remember the complete history of these wands, so this is likely to be inaccurate. That said: One wand was bought from the Black Market, the rest were picked up in the dungeon. I have no idea if they were originally on the ground, or if they were dropped by a defeated monster. I did stash the first couple in my Home for awhile, until I had built up a stack of three. I have recharged them before, always in the same way: I have a stack in my inventory with zero charges, I drop one wand, Recharge it on the ground, step to the side (without picking it up), drop another one, Recharge it, etc., until I only have one wand remaining in my inventory. I Recharge the last wand (in my inventory), then pick-up all the charged wands off the ground. I have had at least one wand blow up on a recharge attempt. For this particular set of wands, they have always been discharged in the same way: via the "Tap charges for mana" spell. I don't think I have ever actually fired one at an enemy.

I find it hard to believe that any of that is going to be useful, but I hope to be proven wrong -
bron is offline   Reply With Quote