View Single Post
Old September 23, 2019, 18:13   #7
Oraticus
Apprentice

Oraticus is on a distinguished road
I need to be better about responding faster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWho42 View Post
this is a great AAR. looking forward to further adventures!
Yeah, I should probably have put this in AAR, huh? (Mods, feel free to move!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Mack View Post
Indeed. That is a hell of an AAR. But... you might take a look at the class.txt file to see books and spells.
Since the new update has so much new content (new classes, new enemies, and new reworks to current classes/enemies), I decided to go it "unspoiled", or as unspoiled as I can be (which has lead to some very early "oh, monster memory would have been nice there" deaths).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huqhox View Post
The buffing of the greater dragons and wyrms makes them very tricky adversaries at all times - and that's definitely a good thing
I am extremely glad these guys got a boost. Dragons often weren't super threatening (and honestly they should be!) when they were encountered in previous versions... besides for maybe an early ancient green or a mage vs AMHD. This dragon duo put more fear into my heart than pretty much any other dragon prior to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Gonzalez View Post
If a Great Wyrm of Thunder breathes to a clvl 29 character at dlvl 34, the game should crash immediately, for dramatic effect...

Great story!
Agreed... being that spectacularly dead should come with a spectacular result to cement just how far away from "alive" your character is. :P
Oraticus is offline   Reply With Quote