View Single Post
Old December 5, 2016, 03:34   #16
Mocht
Adept

Mocht is on a distinguished road
I have found a few bugs

Sexy axemasters start off wielding a whip, and do not have an axe in their inventory
Sexy duelists start off dual wielding a whip and a rapier
I think there are similar problems when other classes have the sexy personality
I assume the problem could be fixed by not giving sexy characters a whip

Axemasters receive a longsword for completing the Thieves quest
I think other classes also receive incorrect rewards for completing the Thieves quest

At the very start of the game, sexy characters are in grave danger of being slaughtered by Bloodfang or groups of novice paladins or novice priests in the starting town, even though all the character is trying to do is buy a few supplies at the shops

When the autodestroyer is instructed to destroy average items of a certain type it also destroys good items of the same type
When the autodestroyer is instructed to destroy good items of a certain type it does not destroy average items of the same type

If the character has the setting to display items on the ground in a list, and if you press g to get an item and such a list is displayed, and if you then cancel this action because you don't want the character to pick up anything, then 1 turn of the game elapses whilst the character does nothing
I think the same applies when you kill an item then cancel

In the weapon proficiency screen, axes are listed in the polearms section and there is no axes section

Last edited by Mocht; December 5, 2016 at 06:30.
Mocht is offline   Reply With Quote