View Single Post
Old July 5, 2017, 07:58   #20
Ironshod Al
Scout

Ironshod Al is on a distinguished road
Without a shield I can finally wield Shiva's Avatar without losing a lot of speed, since I can ditch ring of combat / Nenya for =Speed+9. I can even compensate with the crown of Amber, and Shiva's Avatar sustains stats.

A quick test shows that I can get the following results by swapping around:
No shield+Shiva's Avatar+Crown of Amber+Boots of the Sprite: Speed+29 / +39 hasted, 876 vs evil, weak Po, no NxDi, 1xFear
No shield+Shiva's Avatar+Helm of Hammerhand+Boots of the Sprite: Speed+26 / +36 hasted, 912 vs evil, weak Po, no Di, 1xFear

I can get +2 addtional speed by ditching resistance to light and dark.
No shield+Shiva's Avatar+Crown of Amber+Boots of Speed: Speed+31 / +41 hasted, 876 vs evil, weak Po, no LiDkNxDi, 1xFear
No shield+Shiva's Avatar+Helm of Hammerhand+Boots of Speed: Speed+28 / +38 hasted, 912 vs evil, weak Po, no LiDkDi, 1xFear

That's the best combination of my earlier setups. I could even opt to swap between crown of amber / helm of hammerhand on DL100 to test which setup works best. Since I have to accept the serpents double turns, I might as well go for the better damage. That'll be average 45 turns to kill the serpent, disregarding regeneration and turns spent healing.
And the setup might get better as I still have to grind a bit for potions.
Ironshod Al is offline   Reply With Quote