View Single Post
Old June 25, 2009, 21:22   #22
aeneas
Adept

aeneas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerDiver View Post
That is the appeal for reverse targetable implying visible. You get that with symmetry plus visible == targetable. I would like some sort of highlighting method to make obvious which monsters detected through spell or ESP are in, versus not in, reverse LOS.

There would still be a learning curve about stepping into LOS of a monster. If things change, there's no way to avoid that. I suppose you should modify disturb to stop you before it [knowingly] happens when you are running.
I'm still trying to figure out why it should be changed. But I agree that if it is changed it should be changed so that you can target anything you can see. This still poses problems, when you have ESP.

Anyway, I looked over my recent posts with the help of a friend and came to the conclusion that a few of them were not as civil as they should have been. I happen to be missing the part of my personality that cares about civility. So I apologize if you found my earlier posts overly rude. I don't understand that, but I'm willing to take it on faith.
aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote