View Single Post
Old July 6, 2019, 01:18   #144
Ingwe Ingweron
Veteran

Ingwe Ingweron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
If you could provide a save file (and randart file if you're playing with randarts) that would be really helpful.

Thanks for all the other comments, they will be considered. One small other note - Satisfy Hunger setting food level to 50% was intended, to make actual food more valuable. Maybe it should be called Alleviate Hunger.
I have to agree with the push for the spell/scroll to take @ to 66%. It makes sense to me that Elven waybread is the best, but I also think the other magical hunger mechanic should be a better option than rations (which I think of as MREs, they get you by, but not the tastiest things) and certainly should be better than slime molds. Slime molds having a better benefit/weight ratio than the magical scroll just doesn't seem right.
“We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.”
― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Ingwe Ingweron is offline   Reply With Quote