View Single Post
Old January 13, 2019, 15:19   #6
Bandobras
Knight

Bandobras is on a distinguished road
Three creature comforts I lack with the UI are PgUp/PgDown/Home/End in inventory, shop and lore screens and the game remembering my missile choice (so that it's enough for me to press Enter in missile menu) and setting target to the monster I melee (at least when the old target is no longer visible) so that I don't have to target it when it flees and I finish it off with missiles. (I know I can do some of that with inscriptions/keybindings/options, but I'm talking about defaults).

Also, a gameplay feedback: the runes identification is great fun, but I'm staying around DL10 with a ranger, lugging 3 heavy unidentified weapons at speed -3, (in addition to 2 identified ones), I peeked and two are Slay Giant, one is *Slay Troll*, I'm swapping them before each new kind of fight to identify them either via damage dealt or received and I'm getting tired of the minigame at this point. No items of Identify in the shops nor in the dungeon. I know I can give such a weapon to a shop, but I'm too poor to buy it back. At this point I'd even buy overpriced rune identification service at a shop and be done with it, but I can't find such an option.

Last edited by Bandobras; January 13, 2019 at 15:47.
Bandobras is offline   Reply With Quote