Thread: Throw vs Fire
View Single Post
Old January 21, 2020, 21:05   #5
Ingwe Ingweron
Veteran

Ingwe Ingweron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by luneya View Post
Yes, but it's far more common to throw weapons or flasks of oil rather than ammo. The throw prompt should default to throwing from inventory and allow you to page over to throw from quiver if needed, rather than working the other way around as it does now.
I disagree with your assertion about the relative regularity of throwing weapons or oil versus ammo. In the early game, I almost always throw ammo until a suitable launcher has been found, and after that I often will throw unid ammo if not compatible with my launcher, in order to hopefully identify the unknown rune. I also throw inventory to get it out of the way of likely destruction when meeting certain monsters. It is oil and weapons that I very uncommonly throw.
“We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.”
― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Ingwe Ingweron is offline   Reply With Quote