Thread: New pit types
View Single Post
Old July 11, 2011, 19:25   #10
Nomad
Knight

Nomad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzix View Post
object allocation is too high for the centipede pit. It should be 1/30 or less. It's certainly easier to clear out this pit than a jelly pit.
Ack, yeah, well spotted. That was definitely supposed to be 30; I must have altered the wrong line at some stage.

Quote:
One issue is that these pits are early level pits where they won't show up all that often anyway. I think some late game pits might help a lot. A human pit filled with enchantresses, demonologists, necromancers, death knights, berserkers, master mystics, knight templars, patriarchs, etc. would be a very "nice" deep level pit.
I did mess around with some attempts at human pits, but trying to base the inclusions and exclusions on spell flags tends to give you some pretty random combinations. But I guess if you just want a general late game 'lots of nasty spellcasters' pit, that would probably work. (The question is probably whether anyone would actually bother trying to clear it. I'd run a mile.)

Quote:
I still really really want to remove Qs from animal nests...
Now it's been moved to the edit files, you can just use s:BLINK to exclude creatures capable of using phase door from the nest generation:

Code:
N:12:Animals
R:2
A:1:50
O:10
F:ANIMAL
s:BLINK
That should do the job.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote