View Single Post
Old April 26, 2015, 05:58   #111
APWhite
Adept

APWhite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Thanks Nick,

I took the second option you suggested and the errors are gone. Trying to compile gives a new Windows error. "The program can't start because libpng12.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." (image attached)

The output window contains:

Code:
'Angband15MG.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Users\mark\Documents\GitHub\angband\build\Debug\Angband15MG.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'Angband15MG.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Angband15MG.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Angband15MG.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The program '[3840] Angband15MG.exe' has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135) 'A dependent dll was not found'.

I found libpng12.dll in src\win\dll - not being quite sure what to do I put copies in \src and \src\win. This didn't help. Given the output window referenced other dll's in "C:\windows\SysWOW64" I copied libpng12.dll there too - and this just gave a strange error instead (perhaps the same error but in foreign characters). See attached.

Any ideas? And thanks to everyone helping get this far!
Did you try to change the Configuration Properties->General->Character Set to NOT SET?
APWhite is offline   Reply With Quote