|June 30, 2010, 19:50||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2007
T-Engine4 / ToME4 beta6 unleashed!
As promised here comes T-Engine4 and ToME4 beta6 ! See
http://tome.te4.org/ http://te4.org/ http://blog.te4.org/
OSX binaries will come hopefully tomorrow and the linux binaries are
suspended for now until I find a good way to make them.
This release is mostly beta5 without the bugs, plus a few other nice
display things to make your wait worth it
* Fixes random crashes and load errors
* Reworked the internal CMap, it now does not know what a terrain or an
actor is, instead the map objects are just textures, positioned on a
z-order, each map object can tell if it can be seen, remembered, ...
* Trees are now made of two or more map objects, a patch of grass and
one or more tree, randomly placed on the tile, to make forests look less
* Fix shaders to always use floats
* Fix dual shot to only use 2 arrows
* Random tree layout will try to place lower trees on top
* Fixed FOV update when running
* Don't allow jumpgate to work between levels
* Fix lots of monsters that did not deal damage
* Download without music (for slow connections) are available
Have fun !
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|ToME forever: Announcing ToME4 beta !||DarkGod||ToME||26||January 3, 2011 23:36|
|T-Engine4 / ToME5 beta4 unleashed!||DarkGod||ToME||2||June 27, 2010 18:07|
|T-Engine4 / ToME4 beta4 unleashed!||DarkGod||ToME||3||June 16, 2010 21:36|
|T-Engine4 / ToME4 beta3 unleashed!||DarkGod||ToME||0||May 30, 2010 19:22|
|T-Engine 4 & ToME4 beta 2 are upon us!||DarkGod||ToME||15||May 27, 2010 19:06|