AboutDownloadVariantsLadderForumCompetitionSpoilersComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Development

Old July 12, 2012, 12:53   #81
PowerWyrm
Knight

PowerWyrm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzkill View Post
I just posted another update. The latest version probably contains another few DAJ tiles but also, more notably, marks the inclusion of PWMAngband to UT32. Thanks to PowerWyrm for providing the new tiles and for generally making the adoption of PWMAngband as painless as possible. Coming soon... yet more DAJ tiles.

@ PowerWyrm: I've made no changes to your files, so there's no real need for you to grab this.
I just looked at the updated 32x32 PNG file. Found a couple errors:
- the tile at 0x90:0xD2 has been moved to 0x99:0xE5 and I'm using it in PWMAngband, so graf-dvg-pwm.prf should be updated
- the wall tiles at 0x96:0xAF/0x96:0xB0 are still missing
Old July 12, 2012, 13:04   #82
buzzkill
Prophet

Donated: $8
buzzkill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWyrm View Post
I just looked at the updated 32x32 PNG file. Found a couple errors:
- the tile at 0x90:0xD2 has been moved to 0x99:0xE5 and I'm using it in PWMAngband, so graf-dvg-pwm.prf should be updated
- the wall tiles at 0x96:0xAF/0x96:0xB0 are still missing
Check and check. I didn't realize you were already using NPP tiles. The missing walls were an oversight on my part. I'll try and get the changes made today.
Old July 13, 2012, 02:02   #83
buzzkill
Prophet

... and let's hope that takes care of it.
Old July 31, 2012, 01:30   #84
buzzkill
Prophet

Another update posted... Not a whole lot of progress, a dozen or so DAJ tiles and a slight rearranging of some DAJ tiles.

In case you're new, you can get it at www.mediafire.com/buzzkill.

I'll probably take a break from adding new tiles for a while and get on the the work of assimilating Ironband. I'm moderately sure that I've already done most of the heavy lifting for that one.

As usual, this release is completely untested, but I have enough confidence in it being right that I'm willing to release it completely untested. Enjoy (and report back if I'm completely wrong).
Old July 31, 2012, 13:57   #85
buzzkill
Prophet

Quote:
As usual, this release is completely untested, but I have enough confidence in it being right that I'm willing to release it completely untested. Enjoy (and report back if I'm completely wrong).
Doh! OK, I'll fix this when I get a chance... might be a few days. Apparently some changes to the prf didn't get saved (so some thing with tiles will appear ASCII or not at all), luckily the images are OK.
Old August 9, 2012, 02:33   #86
buzzkill
Prophet

Quote:
Doh! OK, I'll fix this when I get a chance... might be a few days. Apparently some changes to the prf didn't get saved (so some thing with tiles will appear ASCII or not at all), luckily the images are OK.
...and just a week and a half later, the hour or so of work is complete. DaJ should be working, even if not complete, once again. The only changes included is to the graf-dvg-daj.prf. Images and other prf files remain unchanged.
Old August 15, 2012, 22:11   #87
buzzkill
Prophet

...and another update... www.mediafire.com/buzzkill... then navigate your way to the proper directory.

In opposition to my recently concocted plan, I instead added some more DAJ tiles and tweaked a few of the existing ones as well as moving a few things around. To my great delight, I've found that the DAJ tileset is nearing completion. I actually went to the trouble to test this release to make sure that everything DAJ looks good, and it does (now), so this should be the most bug-free release I've made in quite a while. You, my DAJ guinea pigs, are off the hook this time around.

This is a major update so you'll need matching prf and graphic files. Don't just use one without the other.

@ Powerwyrm: I shifted all your tiles down a row to make room for more DAJ tiles. I made accompanying changes to the pwm.prf but haven't tested the results at all. Also, if you are making use of any of the newer DAJ tiles, we may have to manually remap some of those as some have been moved. Let me know .
Old August 26, 2012, 19:41   #88
buzzkill
Prophet

Coming soon... IRONBAND
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iornband.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	962  
Old August 27, 2012, 00:46   #89
ekolis
Knight

ekolis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ekolis Send a message via MSN to ekolis Send a message via Yahoo to ekolis Send a message via Skype™ to ekolis
Ooh, Ironband, haven't played that one in a while! I tend to forget about roguelikes if they stop development... :P
ekolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27, 2012, 14:19   #90
PowerWyrm
Knight

PowerWyrm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
@ Powerwyrm: I shifted all your tiles down a row to make room for more DAJ tiles. I made accompanying changes to the pwm.prf but haven't tested the results at all. Also, if you are making use of any of the newer DAJ tiles, we may have to manually remap some of those as some have been moved. Let me know .
Nope, the 5 tiles I use from DAJ are still at the same place. I'll test the new location for the last row (0xA0), because I've never seen any tileset going past 0x9F...