Angband.oook.cz
Angband.oook.cz
AboutVariantsLadderForumCompetitionComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Vanilla

Old July 28, 2014, 18:50   #11
Maddz
Rookie

Maddz is on a distinguished road
What I'd like to see is a bit more granularity in terms of +'s, especially stat rings. In other words, set it up so you can auto-squelch up to, say +4, but leave +5 and +6 alone.

Also light sources - at the moment, you have the choice to squelch all lanterns - which would include the Brightness etc. I'm high enough level to not bother even ID'ing them, but at lower level, it could be useful to only squelch bog standard lanterns.

I'm not proposing an auto-squelch table which includes every possible item in the game, but a bit more granularity would be welcome.

Actually, another possible squelch setting could be based on base resale value. It bugs me that once you've ID'ed and sold an item, you don't remember the resale value. This would be particularly useful for non-ego items with a high base resale value - do you lug around an ego item that's heavy and it worth less than a non-ego item that's light and is worth serious money?
Maddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2014, 19:16   #12
MattB
Veteran

MattB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddz View Post
I'm not proposing an auto-squelch table which includes every possible item in the game, but a bit more granularity would be welcome.
FAangband already has this
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote