Angband.oook.cz
Angband.oook.cz
AboutVariantsLadderForumCompetitionComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Variants

Old August 30, 2016, 19:17   #1
Ingwe Ingweron
Veteran

Ingwe Ingweron is on a distinguished road
FA - Does the Stone of Lore reveal curses?

I've discovered that @ recently started aggravating creatures in its vicinity, but there is no indication on the character sheet or in the equipment descriptions that explain why this would be the case. Since @ is wielding the stone of lore, are all curses revealed? Or, should I search for some reveal curse scrolls and use them on the last couple pieces of equipment I found?

Edit: Clearly not. Found a ?Reveal Curse and discovered a recently wielded Ring of Combat carried an aggravation curse that was not revealed by the stone of lore.
“We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.”
― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Last edited by Ingwe Ingweron; August 30, 2016 at 20:03.
Ingwe Ingweron is offline   Reply With Quote