|April 9, 2016, 20:40||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2016
PDSM difficult activate
My hT-warrior found PDSM of craftsmanship on DL33, a cavern level with with monster/object ratings 1--9.
1) PDSM were rare before V4. Are PDSM still rare in V 4.0.4?
2) Does PDSM craftsmanship warrant object rating 9 cavern DL33?
3) Are monster and object ratings calculated differently for standard, cavern, and maze levels?
The numerous resistance from PDSM are great, but the activation occurs with only 25% success, with 55 turns for recharge.
4) How can my hT-warrior improves activation success on PDSM?
5) Is it possible to shorten the recharge time of PDSM?
6) Are scrolls to impart stat bonuses onto PDSM?
|April 10, 2016, 00:18||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2009
6) Scrolls of Enchant Armor can increase its AC bonus if it's not already greater than +15, but it probably already is. Just take your awesome body armor and be satisfied.
|April 10, 2016, 05:43||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
You are very, very lucky to find one that early. And yes, you will have to wait several character levels until you can activate it with some reliability.
|activation, cavern, pdsm, rarity, recharge|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PDSM lost to squelch||Estie||Vanilla||4||January 5, 2013 02:52|
|[3.30] PDSM of Resistance?||Zikke||Vanilla||1||August 15, 2011 11:45|
|Should Angband have easy/difficult 'levels'?||ChodTheWacko||Vanilla||17||May 28, 2010 18:41|
|PDSM at 500'||Slick||Vanilla||33||May 7, 2009 05:51|
|[Z]Angband ~More difficult than [V]?||Svladd Cjelik||Variants||1||March 17, 2008 00:47|