Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > AAR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 30, 2019, 21:46   #20
AndyS
Apprentice

AndyS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I was thinking exactly about how much damage you would lose with 18/200 DEX and + 3 speed but without the damage bonus. Probably also interesting to compare if you lose 1-2 points of DEX in the final fight.
I play too few melee characters
I thought you did not find trickery because I saw you are carrying a CON potion which seemed less useful for me (CON is maxed out and 3 armor pieces sustain CON - yeah I know sustain does not protect against time hounds). But it's true I just see the current setup and not the various states when you had to make decisions.

Anything I was carrying at that point wasnt necessarily my end gaer, just stuff i had been gathering while wandering around. I probably just hadnt noticed the con potion yet but yeah its useless now
AndyS is offline   Reply With Quote