Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Vanilla

Old February 5, 2008, 12:22   #21
takkaria
Veteran

Donated: $40
takkaria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by will_asher View Post
You sound like a prime candidate to try DaJAngband. Its gameplay is almost the same as vanilla Angband (except for the changes I took from Eddie G's patch), but I went over the monster list, making a lot of changes with the primary intent of adding flavor and removing monsters that had no flavor (icky things and yeeks) or monsters which didn't belong in a game like Angband (angels).
I will be looking at a monster list refresh for V by 3.2.0. The related bug on the bugtracker is #443. (Feel free to link to anything which might be useful in doing this in the comments bit.)
takkaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5, 2008, 14:51   #22
will_asher
DaJAngband Maintainer

Donated: $10
will_asher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by takkaria View Post
I will be looking at a monster list refresh for V by 3.2.0. The related bug on the bugtracker is #443. (Feel free to link to anything which might be useful in doing this in the comments bit.)
I'm honored to have a "bug" report largely based on my suggestions with links and everything. (Hey, one of them links back to this thread which links back there, you could go in a neverending loop creating an endless number of windows by clinking on that link and the link to this thread over and over..)
I guess DaJAngband could have some impact even though no one plays it but me. Hopefully, within the next week I'll will have the monster descriptions finished and will post DaJAngband 1.0.03. I been working on those monster descriptions a lot more in the past few days (although tonight I've been reading Penance).

Play DaJAngband:
http://sites.google.com/site/dajangbandwebsite/home
will_asher is offline   Reply With Quote