Angband.oook.cz
AboutVariantsLadderForumCompetitionComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Vanilla

Old March 20, 2009, 02:46   #1
Orillian
Scout

Orillian is on a distinguished road
Angband and Variant Hosting.

I've noticed over the last couple months that there has been a lot of new activity inside the angband community. This is very exciting.

I decided I'd make a quick and simple offer. I am offering to host any angband related material for any banders out there that need file hosting

This includes, tilesets, sound files, variant's etc.

If you have something Band related, you would like hosted on a good reliable server, let me know.

I currently have about 50Gb of free space, that I can use to host these band related files. My web server has good bandwidth, and It is currently sitting under utilized. Since I'm paying for this hosting (I have several websites that I maintain.) I figured I'd offer up a bit of space to what is still my favorite game.

On a side note if someone has a band related site they are thinking of finding hosting for, PM me and maybe we can come to a reasonable settlement for that as well.

O.
Orillian is offline   Reply With Quote