Angband.oook.cz
AboutVariantsLadderForumCompetitionComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Vanilla

Old March 9, 2013, 03:09   #31
scud
Swordsman

scud is on a distinguished road
Code:

High-Elf     ,                                                                               
Conjurer                                             PwR zzz z eDuVZ e j r pdMbb oocoo Ue    
Mage                                                 plp zz zz ZZZZZ z   m vdPhT doooo D     
LEVEL     32                                                                                 
NXT    75090                                             p h S    H R E  UUUUUoo   TTTPa     
AU     14141                                             S d w    v D H   UUUUoo   TTTTT     
|}=="~[()]]]                              P                                                  
STR!  18/100                                         Vpp  m z  TTTTT ppppp pPfzS p o o z     
INT:   18/30                                         ppp       TTTTT ppppp hOOOO ooooo dH    
WIS:       5               TTTT               ####                                           
DEX:   18/97               TTTT                P.%                                           
CON!   18/90            TTTTTTTT               #@%                                           
CHR:   18/30            TTTTTTT                %<%   wc  ,ooooooooooooooooooooooooo vTTTT    
                       T  T  T                 #.%                                           
Cur AC   110           TTTT                    #.%                                           
HP  331/ 331                                   %..                     j                     
SP   27/  31                                                                                 

b                                                   
              e                                                                              
Fast (+9)                                                                                    
1850' (L37)                                                                                  

Study (1)                                                                       
That's Mister Al P Golden upper left, and I don't fancy my chances against Rogrog at the moment.

Extreme top left [edit: in a continuous single row that for some reason gets chopped off in the dump.txt] is a bone golem. I mistook a bone golem for a pukelman once, with hilarious consequences.

I'm walking straight back up those stairs.
scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9, 2013, 03:45   #32
Oramin
Swordsman

Oramin is on a distinguished road
Umm...

You're a L32 High-Elf Mage with an 18/30 INT but your maximum SP is 31?
Oramin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9, 2013, 04:39   #33
scud
Swordsman

I'm wearing a serious pair of gloves.

Now CL33 + INT 18/60 and I'm SP 48 with gloves, SP 68 without.

*removes all equipment*

Butt-naked I'm INT 18/40 and SP 63. It's really not enough.

Old March 9, 2013, 06:38   #34
scud
Swordsman

Further to the above...

Moving from INT 18/100 to 18/110 took my SP from 93 to 144. It starts to accelerate very nicely.
Old March 12, 2013, 02:59   #35
academic.sam
Scout

academic.sam is on a distinguished road
Came across Holy Infusions at 1050'. Whoa ... I'm a HE mage. Drat. At least, its a quick 25k.
academic.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2013, 20:50   #36
Mondkalb
Knight

Mondkalb is on a distinguished road
the Mithril Plate Mail of Celeborn (-3) [65,+25] <+3, +4> (charging)
Found under some rubble at town.

Yes, but, rubble at town? So it says in the char dump. Actually the rubble was at 3450'.
So how come?
Mondkalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2013, 23:47   #37
Magnate
Angband Devteam member

Magnate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Magnate Send a message via Yahoo to Magnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondkalb View Post
the Mithril Plate Mail of Celeborn (-3) [65,+25] <+3, +4> (charging)
Found under some rubble at town.

Yes, but, rubble at town? So it says in the char dump. Actually the rubble was at 3450'.
So how come?
Oooh, nice obscure bug. Items under rubble aren't there at level generation, they're created when the rubble is removed, so I suspect the create item function is being called without the origin depth being set.
Old March 14, 2013, 07:48   #38
Timo Pietilš
Prophet

Timo Pietilš is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnate View Post
Oooh, nice obscure bug. Items under rubble aren't there at level generation, they're created when the rubble is removed, so I suspect the create item function is being called without the origin depth being set.
Does that mean that Celeborn was bazillion levels OoD?
Timo Pietilš is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2013, 19:22   #39
Magnate
Angband Devteam member

Magnate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Magnate Send a message via Yahoo to Magnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo Pietilš View Post
Does that mean that Celeborn was bazillion levels OoD?
I'm not sure. It shouldn't be possible for the origin depth to differ from the generation depth, but the bug might be precisely this. I think that's more likely than generating Celeborn from dlev 0!
Old March 14, 2013, 20:27   #40
Mondkalb
Knight

Mondkalb is on a distinguished road
In the char history log the depth is correct. The entries probably are made from different sources.
Mondkalb is offline   Reply With Quote