Angband.oook.cz
AboutVariantsLadderForumCompetitionComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > Angband > Vanilla

Old March 1, 2009, 09:26   #1
JamesDoyle
Apprentice

JamesDoyle is on a distinguished road
Monster knowledge menu - bug

Yeeks aren't listed as a category in the monster knowledge list; Boldor and Orfax show up in the Uniques list, but there's no 'y' category for them to show up in, nor do brown, blue or master yeeks show up anywhere (in 3.0.9 at any rate, I haven't yet downloaded 3.1.0)

Also, I need someone to check if Ring Mimics and Chest mimics show up where they should, in the Mimics category; they're not on my list where I've just finished a game, but it is possible I've managed to win without encountering a single one of either type!

I shall have some comments and queries on this monster knowledge menu with reference to the User Manual. I am back working on this after a hiatus due to a) boredom because working the monster spoiler bit was so tedious and b) being absorbed in a sequence of good characters which culminated in the aforementioned, and first ever for me, win.

Now, how dare Andrew go and change things while I'm otherwise occupied - lots of manual work to do now
JamesDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1, 2009, 10:10   #2
Big Al
Swordsman

Donated: $18.32
Big Al is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesDoyle View Post
Yeeks aren't listed as a category in the monster knowledge list; Boldor and Orfax show up in the Uniques list, but there's no 'y' category for them to show up in, nor do brown, blue or master yeeks show up anywhere (in 3.0.9 at any rate, I haven't yet downloaded 3.1.0)

Also, I need someone to check if Ring Mimics and Chest mimics show up where they should, in the Mimics category; they're not on my list where I've just finished a game, but it is possible I've managed to win without encountering a single one of either type!
Yeeks were added to the list just a few days ago in dev.

I rolled up a debug char and auto-generated complete monster info though - no ring or chest mimics there, so that is a bug. Only lurkers, trappers, scroll, potion and the various coin mimics.
Big Al is offline   Reply With Quote