AboutVariantsLadderForumCompetitionComicScreenshotsFunniesLinks

Go Back   Angband Forums > The real world > Idle chatter

Old June 17, 2013, 17:02   #51
WildKhaine
Scout

WildKhaine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HallucinationMushroom View Post
I have a level 47 Shadow that I doubt I'll ever play seriously so maybe I will respec him, kit him and play some. I think I got him as far as fellshrine in act 2 of cruel. His name is The_Disemboweler, if you see any funky friend requests. I don't know if I'll get a chance to play though.
Sounds good. I just finished killing Alira, still trying to decide if I should grab the extra physical dmg from Oak or the extra skill pt. Since I'm running a LA BM build, the extra dmg would be helpful and I'll probably just take the skill pt from Merciless.
WildKhaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1, 2013, 15:53   #52
HallucinationMushroom
Knight

HallucinationMushroom is on a distinguished road
Anybody still play Path of Exile?

I've got two 82's that I play.
Necklopper - My current character. Essentially a Sovyn Lazy Pally from forum build, but edited.

Axbeard - Kind of like ZiggyD's Heavy Metal Marauder build, but with an axe and more life and is actually nothing like ZiggyD's nvm.

Wildkhaine still plays and hauls in all the fat loot with his level 85 magic finder. We both mainly play solo, but it'd be neat to have more of yous guys to chat with and maybe run maps with.

Add me.
HallucinationMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1, 2013, 20:31   #53
WildKhaine
Scout

WildKhaine is on a distinguished road
Yep, would be nice to have some people to map with. My main is Zorosta, a lvl 85 dual sporker. Kind of boring but brings in the loot, at least most of the time. Anyone is more than welcome to add me or shoot me a message.

Last edited by WildKhaine; October 1, 2013 at 21:56.
WildKhaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2, 2013, 06:12   #54
Estie
Veteran

Estie is on a distinguished road
Played again (a heavy metal "marauder" with duelist start), i think only lvl 60 or so. My issue is that that the desynch annoys the crap out of me and from what I read, the desynch is "working as intended".
So I probably wont play unless they change their policy on that.
Estie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4, 2013, 19:44   #55
Magnate
Angband Devteam member

Magnate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Magnate Send a message via Yahoo to Magnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estie View Post
Played again (a heavy metal "marauder" with duelist start), i think only lvl 60 or so. My issue is that that the desynch annoys the crap out of me and from what I read, the desynch is "working as intended".
So I probably wont play unless they change their policy on that.
I have to say that I've been sucked back into D3 for a bit, but I'm looking forward to firing up PoE again. Think my highest is in the low 50s so I'm a while away from map running, but will hook up with you folks anyway.

I hadn't noticed desync being too big a problem before, but will report back.
Old October 4, 2013, 20:10   #56
HallucinationMushroom
Knight

HallucinationMushroom is on a distinguished road
Come back Come back to Wraeclast we'll take you....

You'd be coming back at an exciting time... they just released today a ton of new information about the full release. New class! Trigger gems! A proper finale and new areas! Oh man, check out the video: It's 32 minutes and covers pretty much everything. http://au.gamespot.com/shows/now-pla...ile-2-20131004

At the very least get to mapping so you can join me and Wildkhaine on our futile attempts to find anything good on Vaults of Atziri runs where your increased 50% to quantity would be much appreciated.
HallucinationMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5, 2013, 10:56   #57
Magnate
Angband Devteam member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallucinationMushroom View Post
Come back Come back to Wraeclast we'll take you....

You'd be coming back at an exciting time... they just released today a ton of new information about the full release. New class! Trigger gems! A proper finale and new areas! Oh man, check out the video: It's 32 minutes and covers pretty much everything. http://au.gamespot.com/shows/now-pla...ile-2-20131004

At the very least get to mapping so you can join me and Wildkhaine on our futile attempts to find anything good on Vaults of Atziri runs where your increased 50% to quantity would be much appreciated.
Ok - it's going to take me a while but I'll get there!
Old October 22, 2013, 05:09   #58
dos350
Knight

dos350 is on a distinguished road
i tried poe and its good but it is no d2 to me, something not right with it, hope 2 try again after full release anyone feel free 2 pm me for tags and etc, play hardcore league or the new hc ladder league thats coming, nn for standard

Reality hits you -more-

S+++++++++++++++++++
dos350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2013, 21:14   #59
Magnate
Angband Devteam member

Ok so I got back into PoE after the 1.0.1 patch and I finally gritted my teeth and re-did all the skill trees for all my characters.

I see we can now form guilds, and it doesn't appear to be nearly as onerous as in WoW.

Anyone for an Angband guild? If there is one, let me know. If not, let's create one!

EDIT: So I found Butteryone (== HallucinationMushroom) online and created the Angband guild - anyone who wants to join just let me know.

Last edited by Magnate; November 14, 2013 at 21:24.
Magnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2013, 22:41   #60
debo
Veteran

debo is on a distinguished road
After seeing what WildKhaine did to Sil, I don't even want to see what it's going to be like to have him on your PoE team